Thursday, November 3, 2011

Cake-pops Tasting - Sample Delicious Desserts

Dear family and friends,

Some of my friends asked if I'm going to make some of my delicious little desserts this year.... so, as the weather forecast said this morning, first snow fall of the season is falling in snoqualmie pass, I think it is time for me to turn on my oven; first to warm the house, second to get those delicious aroma of freshly baked cake to turn in to delicious little desserts.

I believe you all know about my cake-balls already. This year, I want to try something difference, difference flavors, difference designs, difference colors etc.... but I can't do it without your help.

So, I need you to taste my cake-pops and give me your ****HONEST**** opinions.

Back to how to get a free cake-pops basket... come to my house, taste my cake-pops give me your ***HONEST*** opinions and go home with your cake-pops basket. You can bring a friend or two :)
Easy enough right????

Much love,








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...